Vometa FT dispersible tablets
Ingredients in every dispersible tablet
Each package contains
|ATC Level 1:||A - Alimentary tract and metabolism|
|ATC Level 2:||A03 - Drugs for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders|
|ATC Level 3:||A03F - Propulsives|
18 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE
Adults and elderly:
- Functional dyspepsia: 10-20 mg, 3 times daily and 10-20 mg before bedtime, depending on clinical response. The treatment should not exceed 12 weeks.
- Nausea and vomiting (including caused by levodopa and bromocriptine): 10-20 mg, with 4-8 hours interval.
Drug should be taken 15-30 minutes before meals and before bedtime. Vometa FT in the form of fast-melting tablet, can be swallowed without water
associated with cancer chemotherapy and radiotherapy: 0.2-0.4 mg/kg body weight/day with 4-8 hours interval.
– Acute nausea and vomiting. It is not recommended for the routine prevention of postoperative vomiting.
– Nausea and vomiting caused by levodopa and bromocriptine. It is recommended that treatment with domperidone should not exceed a period of 12 weeks.
– Symptomatic treatment for functional dyspepsia. It is not recommended for the long-term treatment.
– Acute nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
All of the content present on this website, including written text, photographs, videos, graphics, and other resources we might include (these will fall under the collective term of “website”), is meant to educate and should not be perceived as a substitution for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should not resort to the website information to arrive at a diagnosis or treatment solution for your health problems or various medical conditions. It does not replace medical care, provided by a medical specialist. In the situation, you have specific symptoms and you might suspect that you are suffering from a medical problem, it is for the best to consult your physician.